Mountainbiking in Viehhofen
Let's start the cycling fun
Those who want to explore the mountains in Viehhofen and Saalbach Hinterglemm by bike, are being overwhelmed by unique sports- and nature aventures. Be it a beginners- or a family tour or even a demanding mountainbike route with challenging single trails - more than 180 km of perfectly marked routes in different difficulty levels make your summer holiday in Viehhofen and Saalbach Hinterglemm an unforgettable experience. Ambitioned bikers can even try the route of the legendary "World Games of Mountainbiking" and downhill fans looking for the ultimate kick are right at the Z-Line, X-Line, Pro-Line, Blue Line and Evil Eye Trail at the lift stations Reiterkogelbahn, Zwölferkogelbahn, Schattbergbahn and Kohlmaisbahn.
The bikepark in Leogang offers world class niveau and counts to the best and most demanding bikeparks in the entire world. Single-trails, downhill, dual-routes, four-cross-courses, dirtlines or a bag-jump offer pure action for adrenaline-seekers.
You do not want to go all the way back up thre mountain but want to enjoy the marvellous panoramic view from the top? Don't worry - the modern cable cars make an easy and unhurried transport up the mountain possible.
Here the best recommendations and TOP- Mountainbiketours in the region
- Schattberg east/west tour: 31 kilometres and 1,369 metres in altitude
- Zwölferkogel-Ellmaualm: 20 kilometres and 1,093 metres in altitude
- Panoramaalm tour: 23 kilometres and 680 metres in altitude
- Tyrol tour: 48 kilometres anmd 1,798 metres in altitude
- Talschluss tour: 19 kilometres and 400 metres in altitude
- Wetterkreuz tour: 18 kilometres and 814 metres in altitude